Mobile Point of Sale
Mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) technology has replaced the point of sale from a brick-and-mortar location to wherever you can take a payment. mPOS solutions let you accept payments on the spot. From providing services at your customers’ homes to doing business at tradeshows, flea markets, food trucks and much more — it’s easy with mPOS. All you need is a merchant account, mobile application and recommended card reader to accept all major credit cards and signature debit cards. We bring the technical payment solution to you. Do you want to be able to provide payment solutions at your customers’ homes to doing business at tradeshows, flea markets, sports venues or food trucks and much more — it’s easy with mPOS. All you need to do is setup a merchant account, mobile application and utilize a card reader to accept all major credit cards and signature debit cards quickly and easily. mPOS offers opportunities to connect with your customers in new ways and make sales anywhere!
Why Customers Use mPOS Solutions
- Using mPOS keeps your customers moving through the checkout line as efficiently as possible, even during your busiest periods. Using mPOS can also avoid backups at the sales registers.
- mPos will enable your salespeople and cashiers to better assist consumers and to help customers to make faster purchasing decisions and speed up checkout lines to help limit the amount of staff you will need to run your operations.
- Drive sales in throughout the entire store. You can sell to customers anywhere on the floor using mobile POS in new ways. For example, hold an in-store demonstration to promote a product or service and then close the deal when your customers are excited and ready to buy.
- Offer receipt options. More and more consumers prefer their receipts to be emailed to them as opposed to having your traditional paper copy of a receipt. Cater to their preference by giving them the choice of digital or traditional paper receipts.
- Grow your business anywhere, anytime, anyplace. Remember that the “m” in “mPOS” is for mobile, giving you the opportunity to sell anywhere. You are no longer restricted to selling inside the store.