Wireless Credit Card Processing
Today’s point-of-sale (POS) credit card processing is all about offering the most advanced technical solutions. GlobalNet Payments ® aims to deliver, especially when it comes to wireless solutions. We understand that today things are done at the drop of a dime and everyone is always on the run.
Wireless credit card processing enables merchants and service providers to accept payment cards wherever they do business. If you sell (or want to) at outdoor venues, sporting events, kiosks, food carts, open markets, customers’ homes or any location where traditional connectivity is a problem, wireless has got you covered.
Besides helping to increase sales by giving you access to new customers, wireless is flexible, reduces operating expenses and saves time. With GlobalNet Payments, you can add to or update your wireless capabilities as the wireless solution offerings continue to increase at the request of our customers and their needs.
Going wireless with your payment card processing has many great benefits, including:
- Wireless processing enables you to accept credit and debit cards in locations where cash and checks used to be the only options.
- No phone lines needed. This will help to eliminate some unnecessary costs.
- Swiping credit and debit cards qualifies you for lower rates and virtually eliminates time-consuming and error-prone manual entry of account information. This adds up to potentially more sales and savings on a monthly basis.
- Swiping credit and debit cards qualifies you for lower rates from GlobalNet Payments and virtually eliminates time-consuming and error-prone manual entry of account information, adding up to potentially increased sales and savings on a monthly basis.
- Reduce processing costs and increase profitability.
- Wireless credit card terminals are very easy to use. They are lightweight and compact, ready to slip into your pocket and go on a moment’s notice. Gone are the days of having to haul a credit card terminal with you on the go.